Reminisce Gives Dad Befitting Burial (Pictures)
In Africa, the dead are treated with respect by many, especially the family and in most cases, it is done with funfair.
This was what popular rapper, Remilekun Khalid Shafaru, fondly called Reminisce did on Saturday, September 12, 2015, when he threw a lavish party to celebrate the demise of his father, Alhaji A. Safaru.
The Orijin brand ambassador left no stone unturned in making his late father, who died on August 1, 2015, rest well.
Though the man was buried same day he died according to Islamic rites, but the rapper fixed last Saturday for the celebration.
His friends, family members and others converged at his hometown in Ajilete, Ogun State for the burial ceremony.
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows