Tongues Wag Over Sammie Okposo’s ‘Strange’ Shoe
In Africa, things are normally not viewed ordinarily. It is very common in this part of the world to attach spirituality to most things.
Sammie Okposo is one of the top gospel artistes in Nigeria. In fact, if there is a roll call of gospel singers in the country, he will surely occupy the first 10. Many wannabes in the industry look up to him because of the success he has recorded so far.
At the last presidential campaign in Nigeria, Sammie Okposo was one of the musicians billed to thrill PDP supporters who attended the political campaigns of former President Goodluck Jonathan.
But some of his critics have observed that the gospel singer has been wearing a shoe which has the image of a skull designed on it.
It must be stressed that the image of a skull is always associated with 'evil' in Africa.
In the first picture, Sammie Okposo wore the 'controversial' shoe to an inspirational television programme designed to help viewers activate the success in them, where he was a guest.
In the second photograph, the 'Wellu Wellu' crooner was at an event, where he led a praise session at the Sammie Okposo Praise Party in Umuahia, Abia State on June 21, 2015.
What do you think?
- Kensah unveils two hot Afobeat songs 'Gum Body' an
- Imaatu drops New Campaign Inspired by Social Dista
- Lvin Red stays no.1 on Apple Music Alternative cha
- Nollywood Sweetheart, Linda Osifo Releases New Pic
- International Phenomenon Sho Madjozi Officially Si
- Nigerian Filmmaker Virtually Directs Short Film “c
- D’banj Hot Over Rape Case *IGP Orders Probe
- COVID-19: My Wife, Daughter And I Tested Positive