Iyanya Tells Backstabbers, ‘You'll Never Know Peace Till You Confess’
Who would have hurt Triple MG star act, Iyanya Mbuk so bad that he couldn't take it anymore and had to voice out his frustration?
The multiple award-wining singer, who hit fame after he won MTN Project Fame in 2008, is not happy at the moment and decided to share his pains via his Instagram page.
The 'Mr Oreo', as he is fondly called, took to his page to call out some 'fake friends' for allegedly back stabbing him. He also avowed that those who are out there to hurt him will find no peace till they confess their sins.
“So many people out there judge me, my friends go to bloggers to write things about me. I have no friend. I trust no one,” Iyanya said.
Continuing, he said, “I lost my family years ago, it was the only thing that made me shed tears. The last was my mum and I remember not shedding a tear because she was the third in two years.
“Nothing in this life can break me anymore. I want you to know that no man on earth has the power to stop what God starts and till you confess, you will not find peace. I'm not perfect, but I'm making changes. God bless everyone who supports and prays for me."
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu
- Franklin Amudo’s D'Luxe Management repositions for
- TruFlair x Freshbydotun debut 2020 bridegroom coll
- EndSARSNow: I stand with my Nigerian brothers and
- My 13-Year-Old Niece Was Assaulted By SARS – Genev
- Nigerian-born Hollywood actress, Wunmi Mosaku spea