Sights and Sound of Miss Global 2015 (Photos)
This year's 6th Miss Global Nigeria pageant will not be long forgotten after the contestants were held to a rigorous training both on how to walk on the run way and how to respond to questions and other rudiments that needs to be learnt.
The event which stood out to be one of the most well arraigned event despite it's starting schedule, brought out some top celebrities in the entertainment industry to grace the occasion.
A very tight competition with the best contestant selected but one person had to go home with crown which was an undergraduate student of Strategic Communication from the African University College of Communications, Ghana, Toyin Ogunlade.
- “i Had A Court Case, And I Couldn’t Release Music
- “We are dealing with the issues of freedom of asso
- Davido's Manager, Isreal DMW, Breaks Up With Wife
- Nigerian-Inspired New Rock Opera 'Killin' Republic
- Fire Guts Popular Nigerian Singer’s House
- 28-year Old Nigerian Rapper Oladips Is Dead
- James Eze Drops Number 1, Featuring Elena Gaze
- Grammy Award Winner Angélique Kidjo to mark 40th c
- TNKAY Music Worldwide Vows To Ensure Justice For M
- “i Am Hurt That I Didn’t Get Congratulations From