Ibinabo Features Daughter In New Movie
Daughter of embattled president of Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) Ibinabo Fiberesima, Zino, has starred in a new flick directed by her mother.
Zino is the product of an affair between the former beauty and ace Nollywood actor, Fred Amata, some years ago.
The young girl is acting in the flick entitled 'Gifted' alongside top actors in the movie industry, including Segun Arinze, a former president of AGN.
Ibinabo and Fred Amata are still friends, though the former has married.
- ‘I see a new Nigeria rising’, Bishop Feyi Daniels
- Davido Acquires #900million Lamborghini Aventador
- Blaqbonez Resents The Release Date Of Davido's New
- Tiwa Savage Ignores Joeboy And Discloses Affection
- "I Will Die Soon, I Have Completed My Earthly Mini
- Nollywood Actor And Wife Allegedly Dissolves Marri
- Teacher Set To Marry Her Primary School Student
- Davido Shakes Social Media As He Releases Snippet
- How Kingsley Yamoah filmed The Billionaire’s Wife
- Mr. Eazy Shares Thrilling Birthday Post To Temi Ot