I Do Not Support Long Term Relationship… Funky Mallam
Nollywood actor, Saheed Mohammed better known as Funky Mallam, has explained that he does not see anything wrong with people publicly displaying their affection on social media.
According to the actor, anyone that is comfortable with his relationship can go ahead and let the whole world know but kicked against making it a long term affair.
“I don't see anything wrong with public display of affection. If you are comfortable and proud of your relationship, there is nothing wrong with showing it off. What I do not support is long term relationship. Once you are sure of the relationship, go ahead and make it official, marry her”.
The actor whose marriage hit the rocks about three years ago, further revealed that he hopes to remarry anytime soon as he is in a relationship but needs to understand if marrying the woman was the right decision.
“I have plans to remarry very soon. I am currently in a relationship, but I want to be very sure she is the one I want to build a home with. As soon as things fall in place, I will marry again” he told BON.
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For