People Mocked Me When I Turned Evangelist—Eucharia Anunobi
Nollywood actress, Eucharia Anunobi, has revealed that she never planned to become a minister of God, but that she later discovered she was going to specially work for God in the cause of her acting career.
She further said that she later had to attend a Bible school before accepting to answer God's call. According to her, people mocked her when she made her intention known to join the ministry.
In her words, “I started up as an actress but in the process of time when I discovered the call of God for my life, I enrolled in a Bible school.
“When people heard it, they mocked and laughed at me. Some asked 'will a prophet come out of Eucharia Anunobi.' Today, I am an Evangelist acting in the office of a prophet. I travel around the world as a conference speaker.”
The talented actress made this hint over the weekend at a book launch in Lagos, where she was invited as a guest speaker.
Advising audience at the event, the actress said people should always try to look for that hidden talent in them to be able to set themselves out of many. “You cannot have a destiny without a dream, you cannot have a dream without an idea,” the 'Glamour Girls' star said at the occasion.
- Pretty Mike stuns in Yomi Causal’s latest Collecti
- Pretty Diva Ada Oge Eke Celebrates Birthday With S
- Mother Of First Class Beauty Queen, Ndidi MbagwuMa
- Simi, Harrysong, Skibii set to perform at Presiden
- BSTAN Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadoria
- Woman Of Steel! Yemi Alade Covers Guardian Life
- You are a witch – Dumelo’s wife blast fan
- Starzzii rocks Skentele by Etti and RogueNG for n