See Cake Unilever Presented To Ali Nuhu (Photo)
Many may have observed lately that popular Nollywood actor, Ali Nuhu, has been consistently helping to promote products from the stable of Unilever, especially its OMO detergent.
He has done this along with other actors in Nigeria. The product has remained a strong force in the sector for many years.
Ali Nuhu is a year older today, August 5, 2015, and in a show of appreciation, the company made a cake to celebrate his day.
The actor is very popular in Northern Nigeria and he is a star in that region. He is married and blessed with children.
- Nigerian Celebrities Younger Than Age 25 - Year 20
- Moesha Buduong allegedly fighting 'spiritual illne
- I don’t sleep around for movie roles – Angela Egua
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song