Zuriel Oduwole Makes First Hollywood Directing Debut
She is the youngest person in the world to be featured in Forbes Magazine at age 10 in 2013, the youngest person in the world to meet and interview more than 15 World leaders [Presidents & Prime Ministers], the youngest person in the world to be featured in ELLE Magazines Global 33 Women's List, the youngest person in the world to self produce and show their Film in commercial cinema chains, the only African to make Business Insiders Global Powerful 100 list, the youngest person in the world to address more than 23,000 children in 9 countries on Education issues, the youngest business and feature guest on global networks CNBC, CNN African Voices, BBC Africa and Bloomberg TV, and now comes her newest new accolade.
Zuriel has just made her film Directing debut in Hollywood, calling the shots for a new project made on the Disney Studios in California and due out before the end of 2015 [see attached]. At 12 years old and a Nigerian, she is re-defining Hollywood, and in effect - Nollywood.
She then went on to direct a new Girls Confidence documentary for Procter & Gamble's Always brand in New York a few days ago, and spoke also at the new #LikeAGirl Global Conference in New York, where the documentary debuted.
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P
- Malaria-free Africa campaign in Antarctica to draw