Mum Always Warned Me About Women- Mike Godson
In a recent interview with The Entertainer, fast rising Nollywood actor, Mike Godson revealed one of his best kept advices from his mum. The Imo state born actor also hinted that his mum had foreseen that he was going to follow the footsteps of veteran actor, Ramsey Noah.
“Ramsey is my mentor, I grew up watching him. And my mother used to tell me back then that if I work very hard that I could be like Ramsey. I actually feel honoured to be seen as his look alike.
When I was growing up, I was very stubborn. There was something special about me that my mum couldn't understand and she was always worried about me.
So, when I found myself in the industry doing well, I presumed my mum saw the future. Aside Ramsey Noauh, I like Majid Michael a lot too. He is a great actor and a good teacher. I have worked with him recently. He carries every upcoming actor along,"he stated.
On the advice of his mum that he can't forget in a hurry, he said, “My mum always told me to be careful of women. She would always want her son to be good and in safe hands. She doesn't want me to fall into wrong hands,” he added.
Recall that Mike Godson had been romantically linked with Ini Edo, but the two parties have denied their relationship.
- Burna Boy, Ebuka Obi-uchendu, Dr Caise, Dj Lambo,
- Don Charles Mmaduka bags endorsement deals, reache
- Photos: Patoranking closes out 2021 with show-stop
- Gambian Actress Princess Shyngle Dishes Out Marria
- American-based Nigerian music executive, Akeju cal
- Photos: Burna Boy Shuts Down Lagos at Live Experie
- The Miss Universe Ghana 2022 Preliminary Fashion S
- Misters of Nigeria Pageant acquires new internatio
- Abuja Socialite Celebrates Sons, mother in grand s
- 7figure Music Unveils New Artiste Ejim