Joke Silva Holds Christian Wake For Late Mum
The bereaved family of Nollywood actress, Joke Silva has revealed the funeral plans for their late mother, Dr Marianne Abimbola Silva, who died few days ago at the age of 89.
It was announced that the Christian wake will come up today, Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at the City Hall in Onikan, Lagos.
Also, the funeral service will hold at the Cathedral Church of Christ in Marina, Lagos, on Thursday, July 30, 2015 by 11am.
The mother of the highly respected thespian was the first female medical doctor in Nigeria. She died on July 19, 2015.
- Kensah unveils two hot Afobeat songs 'Gum Body' an
- Imaatu drops New Campaign Inspired by Social Dista
- Lvin Red stays no.1 on Apple Music Alternative cha
- Nollywood Sweetheart, Linda Osifo Releases New Pic
- International Phenomenon Sho Madjozi Officially Si
- Nigerian Filmmaker Virtually Directs Short Film “c
- D’banj Hot Over Rape Case *IGP Orders Probe
- COVID-19: My Wife, Daughter And I Tested Positive