Miss Ambassador For Peace Diaspora Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos
Today, July 28, 2015 is a special day for Queen Grace Chioma Egboh, the reigning Miss Ambassador For Peace Diaspora.
The beauty queen is a year old today and in the mood of the celebration, released some new beautiful photos.
The Enugu state-born beauty queen will also be having an all-white birthday party tomorrow, Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at OX Lifestyle (House Of Cubana) Wuse, Abuja.
Chioma, who has spearheaded peace campaigns in some eastern states, will be expecting celebs, notable beauty queens, entertainment personalities, hot models and media practitioners at the occasion.
The pretty light-skinned model is a final year student of Benson Idahosa University Benin City, studying Social Work. As her reign nears its end, she is already set to launch her own foundation for charity.
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B