Bez, Toke Makinwa, Anna Ebiere, stir as house Tara Unveils studio 14
It was indeed an evening of glitz and glamor penultimate Sunday at the Centro Mall, Lekki as makeup and beauty brand, House of Tara, held a cocktail party to unveils its 14th studio for lovers of good look, can now have a feel of satisfaction. Located at the business district of Lekki, Lagos, the studio is equipped with the latest makeup accessories to give fashionistas the satisfaction they crave for.
Nigerian born talented singer, Bez, took the stage to do what he know how to do best. He took the fans through some of his tracks with the fans asking for more performances. Among other celebrities that greased the event were, Anna Ebiere, 2013 winner of MBGN, Toke Makinwa, Ufomman Ejenebor, Munachi Abii, among others.
Speaking at the event, Mrs. Tara Fela Durotoye, CEO of House of Tara, promised her numerous fans, more satisfying products ahead. “ I am happy for today, Terra has been an enabling brand, it has been a brand that gives people the satisfaction that they need.
We also help people a lot. We have 43,000 offices across the country who are financially independentent. This is also a platform that gives both international and local brand the opportunity to showcase their products,”she said
Click the link below to go to...
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For