I’m Scared of Being Hypertensive… Sola Sobowale
Nollywood actress, Sola Sobowale better known as Toyin Tomatoe, has revealed that she is a very humble person, strict, straight-forward, honest, and unpretentious who do not like to associate herself with people who are not straight forward.
Coming from a disciplined home, the actress stated that she plays a lot, but when it comes to anything improper, then one tends to see her other side. “I don't deal with darkness.”
The actress who is back to the doing what she knows how to best after she left the screen to take care of her children in the United Kingdom, noted that she is a very soft person who runs away from trouble when it comes up.
She explained that she tries to avoid having issues with anyone because she does not want to be hypertensive.
“I'm a very simple person. What you see is what you get. When there is trouble, I run. I don't want to be hypertensive. The thing is I am very emotional, and I don't like dishonesty. Don't lie to me, if you do, you have killed me. Don't cheat me. If you cheat me, you kill me. Don't take what I love from me because doing so means you have killed me. That is who I am,” she told Nation newspaper.
READ ALSO: Sultan urges Nigerians to Support Buhari
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Actress Lala Akindoju Fires Actors’ Guild Nigeria
- Zynnell Zuh Talks Fashion And Style
- Fashion Mogul U&A Release Pictures Dubbed “Afro El
- My Body Attracts Female Fans – Nigerian Stunt Acto
- Teni: Humanity Over "The Industry"
- Kensah unveils two hot Afobeat songs 'Gum Body' an
- Imaatu drops New Campaign Inspired by Social Dista
- Lvin Red stays no.1 on Apple Music Alternative cha