Joke Silva, Emeka Mba, others for NOPA honours
NOLLYWOOD star actress, Joke Silva and Emeka Mba, the Director-General of the National Film and Video Censors Board, have been selected for honours in this year's edition of the Nollywood Outstanding Personality awards, which holds on December 5, this year.
Other personalities also to be honoured during the event are Sam Loco Efe, Nkem Owoh and Clarion Chukwurah, Isa Abubakar, Ekenna Udo-Igwe, Fidelis Duker, Zik Okafor and Ifeanyi Okafor
The rest are ace director, Ndubuisi Okoh, Okechukwu Ogunjiofor, Chux Mordi, Blessing Rose and Sani Muazu.
It will be recalled that the aiden edition of the award powered by the Association of Movie Journalists held at Muson Centre on 6th of December 2007 under the distringuished chairmanship of Ex-minister of information and former DG of NTA.
Those who headlined the award list last year include veteran actor, Olu Jacobs, Chief Pete Edochie [MON], Madu Chikwendu, Gab Onyi Okoye, Amaka Igwe, Peace Anyiam Osigwe and Zeb Ejiro.
On what to expect this year. NOPA CEO and National President of the Association of Movie Journalists, Mr. Stanley Okoronkwo reveals: “this year's event will be far bigger and better than the maiden edition”.
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire
- "Danny Lampo And Article Wan Set To Drop Explosive