Meet Chidi Mokeme’s Undergraduate Son (Pictures)
There is no doubt that many people were aware of the arrival of a bundle of joy into the family of top actor in Nollywood, Chidi Mokeme, and his wife, Chinwe, few months ago, but what most of them may not know is about his grown up son.
Many years ago, the handsome actor found love in a journalist named Adia Ukoyen, but after they welcomed a child together, they went their different ways.
In 2012, Chidi got married to his US-based wife and coincidentally, Adia also got married at the same time with her husband.
For those who may not know, the product of Chidi and Adia's affair is now a big boy, who we learnt is an undergraduate of the University of Ibadan, Oyo State.
His name is Emem Daniel Mokeme and he is 17 years old. His mother worked in the immediate past administration of Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State.
- I rejected small roles when I started my acting c
- Hollywood Prestigious Awards To Honour Dr. Michael
- Showmax drops spicy trailer for Basketmouth’s, Gha
- Burna Boy Shuts Down Los Angeles With His Space Dr
- Nollywood actress Queeneth Agbor surprised with lu
- Idia Aisien is Serving Supermodel Vibes in Polo Av
- Tessy Solomon The Melanin Queen Nigeria Photogenic
- Paschal Offor welcomes Jeriqthehussla to the Passy
- Zomoge Inspired drops debut collection for men tag
- Idia Aisien SLAYS on Red Carpet at ‘Bad Boys and B