Toke Makinwa Finally Speaks On Marriage Crisis
In the past few days, the social media has being buzzing in reaction to the reported crisis in the home of popular OAP, Toke Makinwa and Maje Ayida.
The multi-talented radio big girl has finally penned her state of mind on the issue. Here is what she wrote on Tuesday morning;
The amount of emails I have received from women across the world going thru difficult situations is heartbreaking. (Thank you all for sharing). In a world where the popular belief out there is that women hate each other, women can't stand each other, etc. I have gotten emails/calls from women sharing their own personal pain and that is courageous.
I can't reply everyone, (even though i honestly wish i could.) It is Funny how God uses even the most unbelievable things to bless you.
I have been given a voice, a platform, (i don't even know how it's all happened) but I woke up one day and I found God and with that came purpose. It's never about you, as hard as it seems, sometimes you go thru things not for you but for the people around you who need direction, a word of prayer or more.
May God heal every broken heart out there, may his light give you the courage to begin to love yourself. It is tough being a woman, the pressure is real. You don't have to be a victim, you can rise above it all. Do not let society tell you otherwise. Be Bold, Be Strong. Trust God's purpose for your life and keep shinning. And yes, to all the people asking, there is a Vlog this week."
- “It is more than acting for me because I see him a
- Chude Jideonwo and Mfon Ekpo are set to visit Amer
- “I lost my baby after the reunion of the Real Hous
- I was Raped And Impregnated At 15 By My Uncle - T
- Shatta Wale, Wiyaala and others to light up summer
- Hilda Dokubo blames kidnapped Nollywood veteran ac
- Nollywood actors’ kidnappers demand $100,000 befor
- Kidney Surgery for Nigerian musician Eedris Abdulk
- “I don’t watch myself but I had to watch myself du
- Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu