Yvonne Nelson Dresses in Black to Honour Flood Victims at Movie Premiere
It was all fun galore despite the ongoing mourning trailing the Ghana after several lives were lost at a tragic flood incident which occurred some days ago.
Putting their odds behind them, fans came out to honour their screen diva, Yvonne Nelson, at the premiering of her movie, 'If Tomorrow Never Comes,” which was premiered in the country on Friday, June 5th.
Well dressed in Black Gown, Yvonne explained that her dressing was not just for the night but a symbol of respect for the late kid actor, Kweku, whom she featured in the movie and the departed souls recently lost in the country.
Expressing her mind, she said, #THE LOVE we did it Guys! In unity there is STRENGTH! thank you to all who made it to this Epic of a movie premiere, amidst the weeks BAD News, The black outfit is not just for the little boy Kweku, but for all who perished in the #Accra floods. We thank GOD for all that he gives us! AMEN!”
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Jorley Hitmaker Rebel, Honored With Expensive Cuba
- Ini Edo Explains Why She had Her Daughter Through
- Gyakie is the most streamed female Ghanaian artist
- 7figure Group unveil brands, poise to strengthen b
- Experience Silk Lace And Tulle In A Different Way
- Iba One, Wizkid, Nikita Kering, Flavour, Blaq Diam
- Firechriz - For your matter
- Cent Brown launches first fashion collection for m
- Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Rep at 2021 Miss Globe r
- Fanzy Papaya ft Umu Obiligbo - Goal Goal