BlackFace Bounces Back with New Single, Adopts New Name
There is a new turn around for former band member of the defunct music group, Plantashun Boiz, Blackface, as he is set to bounce back to the booming music circle.
He has already dropped a top notch reggae tune titled “Show Love” and has started rebranding.
The single is off his Defender album which is expected to have a Volume 1 and 2.
The song writer and performer, who has been on and off the music scene for sometime now, in recent chat confirms he's adopting a new name as he wishes to be address as BFN, “first of all, I want to express my profound gratitude to my fans all over the world for their un-ending love and support all through the years. BFN is an ac crony of my name, Blackfacenaija. I wish to be address as BFN, all documents remain valid, presently, I am in Ghana, we getting so much love from our Ghanian fans” he said.
This will be the second time the Benue state born will be re branding his name, In his new single “SHOW LOVE” BFN who happen to be one of the very few artiste in Nigeria that is societal conscience speaks on why Unity, Love and Care among country brothers and sisters in the world should be promoted, not allowing religion, ethnic group separate us.
BFN also commemorates with Ghana on the sad occurrence, he prays God to give the families, relatives and friends the fortitude to bear their irreplaceable loss.
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Open Letter To My Fans, Followers, Political Allie
- Keep up your faith - Khaid encourages new upcoming
- Abortion Rights: Celebrities, Others React Over Le
- CandyBleakz Arrives With Exciting Debut "FIRE" EP
- Charly Boy Speaks Tough, Says A Revolution Is Immi
- Elections 2023: Tonto Dikeh emerges governorship r
- Bbnaija Housemate, Maria Flaunts, Celebrates Boyfr
- Stop Voting Looters -- Peter Okoye Advises
- Watch The Sultry Music Video For Gyakie’s Latest S
- Frodd Survives Autocrash, Stella Damascus Calls Fo