Mountain Black Of 'Danfo Driver' Weds Lover In Lagos (Picture)
Some years ago, Nigerians were caught in the 'Danfo Driver' bug, a song released by the duo of Mad Melon and Mountain Black who were both called 'Danfo Driver', same title with their hit song. They ruled the industry for some years, commanding juicy shows and being chased by members of the press.
But when the revolution in the music industry in Nigeria came, the singers went underground and since then, attempts to retake the industry have been blocked by 'smoking hot' young artistes, who have now won the hearts of Nigerian music lovers.
Over the weekend, one half of the music group, Joshua Odogoro popularly referred to as 'Mountain Black', went further to make his sweetheart, Oluwafunke Shodiya as his wife.
The ceremony took place in Festac area of Lagos.
One of the major highlights of the day was at the reception, which was attended by artistes that controlled the game when 'Danfo Driver' was also hot. Some of the yesteryears stars at the wedding reception were Stereoman, Baba Fryo, Raymond King, Omo Jesu, Cashman Davies among others.
Stereoman got almost everyone dancing when he performed his 'Sample' hit song and also got many people singing along with him.
- Pere doesn’t stand a chance with Maria outside BBN
- Goz Captures Nigeria’s Vat Crisis With Dangerously
- Sensational gospel singer, Ese Bliss Biography and
- New Music: Stonebwoy Teams Up With Amapiano Croone
- ‘BBNaija house has broken and restored my faith’ -
- Chidi Nwaogu listed by YNaija among Most Powerful
- REVIEW: KOB sequel reflects Nigeria’s politics and
- ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi addresses societal ills in ‘
- The first time I smoked ,I coughed, everyone laugh
- Watch the words you use in your songs — Yvonne Nel