Omotola Becomes Brand Ambassador for NLPGA
On The 1st of December, Omotola was unveiled as the brand ambassador for the Nigeria Liquefied Petroleum Gas Association, NLPGA.
Omotola spoke about the importance and benefits of educating millions of Nigerian women and families on the health hazards surrounding the use of firewood and even kerosene in preparing meals. “We must now reach out to more women and indeed families on the need to embrace the use of liquefied gas, which is cleaner, healthier, safer and even more cost effective”.
Mr Dayo Adeshina, the President of NLPGA said; Omotola is a great addition to the fight for renewable energy and total conversion to liquefied petroleum gas in Nigeria.
Omotola would also be working with WINLPG (Women in LPG) as they introduce other women into the LPG world.
In attendance were bank executives and captains of the oil and gas industry. Among the speakers were Chairperson Board Of Directors, First Bank Nigeria Mrs Ibukun Awosika, Techno oil Vice President, Mrs Nkechi Obi, CEO Banner Energy Mr Nuhu Yakubu, Cabana Group UK director Nikky Brown and members of the World LPG association Allison Abott.
Omotola’s new role in propagating the benefits and opportunities in the use of liquefied petroleum gas starts immediately.
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack on her Birthday
- Help!!! Singer, Reekado Banks Going Through Depression
- OKOROJI UNVEILS THE KEY OBJECTIVES OF THE BIG COSON WEEK 2017
- Stop the Rumour, Olunlade Adekola is not the Father of my Baby…Actress, Bukola Adeeyo
- Comedian, Seyi Law Set to Celebrate Daughter’s Birthday in Style
- Seun Egbegbe’s Lover, Oyenike Yusuf Wishes for his Return soon
- Our Protest has no Ethnic Colouration…Charly Boy
- REOPEN!!! Beauty Queen Wants LAUTECH Crisis Resolved (photos)