Joke Silva Wants Those Behind Fuel Scarcity Jailed
Veteran Nollywood actress, Joke Silva, has advocated jail term for those behind the scarcity of petrol that has brought the country to her kneels.
For over two weeks, Nigeria was taken hostage by oil marketers, who refused t supply petroleum products to filling stations across the country.
It was only on Monday that they called off the strike after the Senate intervened in the crisis with the Federal Government.
Joke Silva, while reacting to the issue, said, "I support all those who have said that everyone, everyone, who was responsible for declaring war on this country in the guise of fuel scarcity must be jailed."
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For