Awww!!! Jim Iyke’s Touching Birthday Message To Baby Sis
Happy birthday baby; my baby sis, confidante, prayer partner, grandma and daughter. From the first time i saw u kicking in your crib as i walked into Gladys marternity room i fell in love with u unconditionally.I knw she's up in heaven smiling down at her baby. I literally co raised u, nurtured u and watched u grow into the awesomeness i see everyday. Youre wise n forthright far beyond your years.
Im always in awe of your alien intelligence and the grace you bring to bear everywhere. You re my loudest cheer and yet my most conscientious critique. Im besides my self wiv joy n gratitude at the young woman youve become. God bless your day wiv laughter and love. May u find the secret of the small. And humility in the big. May u find a father, a friend and an equal in the man that share your life for life.
I love u so u lovely amazing gifted blessed child. I gat u as long as there's breathe in me. Mi casa su casa. Celebrate your earth day like tomo will never end. Bless u!
Talk about true love…do you see why Adebayor was mad at his family? Everyone needs their family, atleast one or two, not everyone now turning their backs at you. Well done Jim and a big happy birthday to her. She is beautiful.
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Adio Olumide Emerges Winner Of Cinematography Comp
- Abuja Based Comedian " Koboko Master" Announces Bi
- Miss-K has been praised by fans after she switched
- Regina Entertainment Production To Hold Public Pre
- Vivian Lam Foundation Visits The Internally Displa
- Nigeria-Born Cyprus Based Singer And Drum Kit Expe
- Marcy Dolapo Oni’s Private Screening of Short Play
- Nigerian model, Felicia Boco emerges Most Beautifu