I Trust My Husband, He is not Cheating on Me...Angela Okorie
Nollywood actress, Angela Okorie is not a new name in the movie industry as she sometime ago was able to pull through a controversial theft allegations with fellow actor, Prince Ekeh in South Africa which almost crumbled her marriage.
The actress hipping praises on her husband said the incident would have caused her lots of pain if her husband never understood and trusted her.
Speaking about her marriage, the actress disclosed that before getting married, she never had it all rosy but to a large extent, things have been going on fine because she got married to her best friend who understands her kind of person. . “As for me, I put my marriage first before any other thing. No matter how crazy I am, I still try to caution myself.”
Angela further stated that though men are polygamous in nature, but she so much trust her husband because she has never caught nor hear anything bad about him outside.
In her chat with Thisday,she said, “Though men are polygamous in nature, but I trust my husband so much. Even if he's doing anything out there, inasmuch as I'm not aware of it, that's enough respect. He hasn't given me any reason to suspect he's cheating. I've never caught him with any woman before.”
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Koko Master Is Taking The Uk By Storm Today, As He
- Afrima Releases Final Nominees' List For The 6th E
- EXCLUSIVE! Why My First Marriage Failed - Monalisa
- Funto Ibuoye’s Five28 Interiors to open exquisite
- Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season
- Tee-Y Mix unveils dapper look in birthday photos,
- International Celebrity Choreographer, Ezinne Asi
- Nigerian/Canada Based Entrepreneur Making Huge Dif