I Trust My Husband, He is not Cheating on Me...Angela Okorie
Nollywood actress, Angela Okorie is not a new name in the movie industry as she sometime ago was able to pull through a controversial theft allegations with fellow actor, Prince Ekeh in South Africa which almost crumbled her marriage.
The actress hipping praises on her husband said the incident would have caused her lots of pain if her husband never understood and trusted her.
Speaking about her marriage, the actress disclosed that before getting married, she never had it all rosy but to a large extent, things have been going on fine because she got married to her best friend who understands her kind of person. . “As for me, I put my marriage first before any other thing. No matter how crazy I am, I still try to caution myself.”
Angela further stated that though men are polygamous in nature, but she so much trust her husband because she has never caught nor hear anything bad about him outside.
In her chat with Thisday,she said, “Though men are polygamous in nature, but I trust my husband so much. Even if he's doing anything out there, inasmuch as I'm not aware of it, that's enough respect. He hasn't given me any reason to suspect he's cheating. I've never caught him with any woman before.”
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor
- BasketMouth, Folu Storms and Other Media Experts S
- Nana Kwame Bediako steps out with Mary J Blige at
- Laugh, Love, And Learn With She Is:the Movie
- Omoni Oboli's WINGS OF DOVE Got the Audience Stand
- Esther Ogechi Gabriel shares new adorable photos