I Trust My Husband, He is not Cheating on Me...Angela Okorie
Nollywood actress, Angela Okorie is not a new name in the movie industry as she sometime ago was able to pull through a controversial theft allegations with fellow actor, Prince Ekeh in South Africa which almost crumbled her marriage.
The actress hipping praises on her husband said the incident would have caused her lots of pain if her husband never understood and trusted her.
Speaking about her marriage, the actress disclosed that before getting married, she never had it all rosy but to a large extent, things have been going on fine because she got married to her best friend who understands her kind of person. . “As for me, I put my marriage first before any other thing. No matter how crazy I am, I still try to caution myself.”
Angela further stated that though men are polygamous in nature, but she so much trust her husband because she has never caught nor hear anything bad about him outside.
In her chat with Thisday,she said, “Though men are polygamous in nature, but I trust my husband so much. Even if he's doing anything out there, inasmuch as I'm not aware of it, that's enough respect. He hasn't given me any reason to suspect he's cheating. I've never caught him with any woman before.”
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Behind The Scenes Of Biggibanchi Music Video Of "m
- Naira Marley’s ‘Yahoo’ Comment A National Shame An
- Patrick Akinfenwa, Mohammed Garuba, Adedotun Sulai
- Yemi Alade Rocks Zambia With Easter Concert, Thril
- Olamide Shuts Down ICM As He Announces His New Bra
- NB Easter Carnival Locks Down Ten Cities
- Olamide Breaks The Ice, Announces New Brand Endors
- Olamide Unveiled As Goldberg Brand Ambassador