Ramsey Nouah, Genevieve Others Pay Oronto Douglas Last Respects In White And Black
In commemoration of the life and service to the support and growth of Nollywood, practitioners and loved ones in the industry stepped out to celebrate the life and times of late Oronto Douglas who was a close industry all to President Goodluck Jonathan.
The night of remembrance happened at a popular hotel at Victoria Island and attracted many of Nollywood stakeholders.
Actors like Ramsey Nouah, Rita Dominic, Omoni Oboli, Monalisa and enbattled president of the Actors' Guild of Nigeria, AGN, Ibinabo Fiberesima were dressed in white to honour the late patron. But Genevieve, who was also at the event, wore black.
Which lighted candles, the thespians all wrote their words of tribute on a white wall to the late Douglas. there was also a performance troop presentation to thrill the audience.
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P
- Malaria-free Africa campaign in Antarctica to draw