See As Di'Ja Paints 'Bring Back Our Girls' On Self
Mavins Records Artiste, Di'Ja, has gone an extra mile to advocate her thoughts on the Kidnapped Chibok girls as she revealed her unique campaign through body art.
The artiste shared a picture of one of her fingernails painted with the words, 'Bring Back Our Girls' to show solidarity to the missing girls and agonizing family members of the girls.
She advised that the society needs to wake up to the reality of the missing girls and act for the speedy rescue of the girls. She said everyone should ensure that the job is done and should not be left to the government alone.
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P
- Malaria-free Africa campaign in Antarctica to draw