See As Di'Ja Paints 'Bring Back Our Girls' On Self
Mavins Records Artiste, Di'Ja, has gone an extra mile to advocate her thoughts on the Kidnapped Chibok girls as she revealed her unique campaign through body art.
The artiste shared a picture of one of her fingernails painted with the words, 'Bring Back Our Girls' to show solidarity to the missing girls and agonizing family members of the girls.
She advised that the society needs to wake up to the reality of the missing girls and act for the speedy rescue of the girls. She said everyone should ensure that the job is done and should not be left to the government alone.
- Actress Bianca Ugowanne Thanks Nollywood Producers
- Yvonne Jegede Makes Directorial Debut With “Separa
- Jurio Luti Unveils it's Suit Collection titled Bra
- Programme Announced as Registration opens for the
- Yomi Casual features Zack Orji and Son in latest 2
- Video: Yxng Jiggy - No Gidigidi ft. Luchiez
- Africa Home Again: Zakisha releases another banger
- "Ohun Asiko” - Jurio Luti Puts Its Best Pieces on