Korede Bello Replies to US Base Pastor
Since the end of the Easter celebrations, various news sites have been buzzing with the recent attack on Mavin records baby, Korede Bello, over his performance of his hit track song, 'Godwin' in the Harvesters International Christian Centre (HICC).
Earlier in the week, a US based Pastor, Olusola Fabunmi, criticized him for performing a secular music in a Church.
“Korede Bello is a young man I love personally, and have nothing against him. But it's written here, that when we chose the way of the world, we have clearly chosen our paths; becoming an enemy of God. Please, there must be a clearly defined boundaries of who sings, and /or ministers in churches. Some of the questions that come to mind are; is he born again? Sanctified with the spirit of God and baptized in the Holy Spirit? Also, let's ask ourselves, what's even the purpose of people singing in churches and Christian concerts?” he critiqued.
Responding to the widely talk of the town issue, the singer who was not happy with the development asked if he was no longer free to give testimony again.
In his words, “Mixed reactions about me glorifying God in the church! Am I not allowed to give my Testimony?
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the express written consent of the publisher
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu