When Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Ran', Preach In Church With Face-cap
Chris Oyakhilome, the founder of the Believers Love World Ministries aka Christ Embassy, might be moving on from his marital troubles as he is spending his time getting fit in South Africa.
Enjoying the ambiance of the cool atmosphere of the coastal country, the man of God was in the company of other pastors as they ran the fields. Jumping hurdles, the men of God shared equality time to bond and get rimmed to shape.
Moving on, his joined other church members and preached in the cool wears of the track and field - joggers and wind breakers. However, noticeably the man of God had on his face-cap while preaching from the pulpit. Many faithfuls have raised the questions of why would the man of God have his cap on as against the 1 Corinthians 11 verse 4 (Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoureth his head.)
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the express written consent of the publisher
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com
- Burnaboy Breaks Silence After Davido Calls Him A N
- Meet A Lady Who Drank Hypo After Her Boyfriend Dis
- Tonto Dike Celebrates 38th Birthday With Expensive
- Cameroon Sensation Naomi Achu Unveils Captivating
- Mokoomba - “makisi” Single Out Today
- Past Glory- Portable Launches A Revengeful Backlas
- Small Doctor "Portable has always been my boy"
- Davido Ignores Burnaboy And Acknowledges Wizkid As
- Bobrisky Ex-Pa Reveals That He Slept With Her Ever
- Five Corp Members In Cross Rivers Reportedly Drown