Why I Avoid Scandals In Nollywood--Uru Eke
Nollywood actress, Uru Eke, says quitting her lucrative ICT job for acting has been the most dangerous risk she has ever taken.
The actress explained that was into ICT for a long time, but needed to do something different and challenging and went into acting. She further explained that adjusting into the new lifestyle was initially tough, but with time, she was used to it.
She also noted at a point, that while getting use to her new job, she felt like returning to her former job because she was not getting up to what she earned while in ICT.
Uru told Daily Trust that she has been able to live a scandal free life because she keeps some certain things to herself.
“I think it's mainly because I particularly do not like drama. I don't have the head for it. I say my piece and just walk away. I won't linger or stay there.
"Also, I mind my own business. If it doesn't concern me, I don't poke my nose into it. I'm very private. Whatever I'm doing, I keep myself to my immediate family. I don't tell people anything I don't want them to know. Whatever you know about me is something I have told you,” she said.
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the express written consent of the publisher
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com
- I rejected small roles when I started my acting c
- Hollywood Prestigious Awards To Honour Dr. Michael
- Showmax drops spicy trailer for Basketmouth’s, Gha
- Burna Boy Shuts Down Los Angeles With His Space Dr
- Nollywood actress Queeneth Agbor surprised with lu
- Idia Aisien is Serving Supermodel Vibes in Polo Av
- Tessy Solomon The Melanin Queen Nigeria Photogenic
- Paschal Offor welcomes Jeriqthehussla to the Passy
- Zomoge Inspired drops debut collection for men tag
- Idia Aisien SLAYS on Red Carpet at ‘Bad Boys and B