How Pregnant Celebrities Risk Their Lives On Stage For Money, Fame
Are Nigerian women truly that strong? Do they have the strength that is out of this world? These are questions that are putting the pregnant Nigerian artistes performing live with the least fear for the unborn child or for own health.Read Alleged Robbery: Nollywood Actress, Yetunde Akilapa Discharged And Acquitted
When record-holding performer, Kaffy, performed her routines on stage with a five month-old pregnancy on one of the many music reality shows and at the wedding reception of Peter Okoye, many had their hearts in the mouths. Again, another pregnant Nigerian artiste, Tiwa Savage, powerfully danced herself in energetic steps at different shows in recent weeks.
Tiwa Savage, heavily pregnant joined Flavour on stage to perform one their collaborations to the excited audience. She did not mind her status and performed all smoothly as the concert wore on. Just weeks ago, Tiwa Savage had been in Uganda, twerking away while performing on the International Womens Day celebrations.
She has described herself as a born perform and pregnancy can not slow here down.
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song
- Nkechi Blessing Unveiled As Titan Farms Brand Amba
- Watch Multiple Award-winning Artiste Burna Boy In
- Nigerian Idol: How to Discover A Nigerian Star