Jonathan Paved Way For Transparent Democracy—Charles Novia
Nollywood producer and social commentator, Charles Novia, has hailed President Goodluck Jonathan for strengthening democracy in the country.
The controversial showbiz personality said he never regretted voting for the President at the election held over the weekend.
According to him, “I took a public stand. It was my belief and conviction. I voted for Jonathan. If he doesn't win, Nigeria wins. We fought a good fight. My vote for Jonathan makes me no less the Nigerian that you are. My country is mine to salvage with you based on our political leanings.”
He added that, “Our democracy has won and President Jonathan, commendably, has furthered that institution by allowing the will of the people through their votes. I will openly, if it is official by Jega, congratulate the winner of the election. No regrets, no fighting. The mantra will be Peace.”
For Live Update: Visit NEWSTRACK.COM
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu