Yul Edochie, Chigozie Atunaya’s Loyalty To Stella Oduah Pays Off
When Nollywood actors, Yul Edochie and Chigozie Atuanya campaigned for the former Minister of Aviation, Stella Oduah for a slot in the Senate in the National Assembly, many criticised them.
Oduah contested in the poll last Saturday under the umbrella of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Anambra State and floored her close rival, Chief Dubem Obaze of APGA to win the Anambra North Senatorial seat.
The actors had said that, "Stella Oduah is the right candidate for Anambra North senatorial district, she is our heart desire, a great woman of high integrity. Princess Stella Oduah has done it before as former aviation minister and we believe in her leadership skills. We are endorsing her for senator, because she has represented the Igbo's, she keeps to her words like we say in Igbo land 'Ekwueme.'”
Even though Oduah may have won at the poll, however, some fans of the role-interpreters are still not happy that they threw their weights behind the woman.
Oduah was accused of corruption, which many believed later caused her removal from President Goodluck Jonathan's administration.
- Sinach Set To Host 1st Edition Of Annual Mega Conc
- Adonko Bitters unveils Jim Iyke, Uti Nwachukwu, Vi
- US Based Nigerian Model Rocks 6ft Long Wig
- Ace artistes Smith Nnebe, Funny Bruno sign managem
- Nigerian Model, Onyinye Ikechukwu Unveils African
- Big Brother's Mike Edwards & Wife Perri On Glam Af
- Mercy Johnson’s The Legend of Inikpi becomes Nolly
- A Standing Ovation As Mercy Johnson Holds Star-stu