Pictures Of Celebs At Juliet Ibrahim, Emma Ugolee Campaign For Kidney Failure
Over the weekend, Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim and TV personality, Emma Ugolee, organised a walk to sensitise the public on what causes kidney failure.
In recent times, there have been rise in kidney related disease, which has claimed several lives in Nigeria. Even one of the organisers of the campaign, Emma, has been battling with kidney problem for years.
At the walk held on Saturday in Lagos, notable figures in the showbiz industry in Nigeria stormed out to support the cause.
Desmond Elliot, Yaw, Sound Sultan, Monalisa Chinda, Manny of Cool FM, AY, Praiz and several others were at the event. Here are pictures from the campaign, which was largely successful.
- Nigerian Celebrities Younger Than Age 25 - Year 20
- Moesha Buduong allegedly fighting 'spiritual illne
- I don’t sleep around for movie roles – Angela Egua
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song