Pictures Of Celebs At Juliet Ibrahim, Emma Ugolee Campaign For Kidney Failure
Over the weekend, Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim and TV personality, Emma Ugolee, organised a walk to sensitise the public on what causes kidney failure.
In recent times, there have been rise in kidney related disease, which has claimed several lives in Nigeria. Even one of the organisers of the campaign, Emma, has been battling with kidney problem for years.
At the walk held on Saturday in Lagos, notable figures in the showbiz industry in Nigeria stormed out to support the cause.
Desmond Elliot, Yaw, Sound Sultan, Monalisa Chinda, Manny of Cool FM, AY, Praiz and several others were at the event. Here are pictures from the campaign, which was largely successful.
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere