I Work Hard And Still Cater For My Family—Dabota Lawson
Wife of handsome billionaire, Sunny Aku, Dabota, has been in the news recently especially about a negative comment she got from a fan.
But the former Miss Nigeria UK, in a recent interview, said a lot of people are easily carried away by what they read and see about her on the internet without taking time to know who she really is.
According to her, "A lot of people are carried away by the pictures of me they see online. It's just few minutes of my life all dressed up and edited with filters.
“Especially when it comes to being a wife, no man wants an airhead or 24 hours Barbie for a wife. No man who has worked and experienced real life and has made his billions will acquire a beautiful mannequin for a wife.”
She added, “I am educated. I work hard in business and in my home I clean, cook, go to the market, take care of my husband and kids. A lot of ladies send me messages saying they want to be like me. Whilst I appreciate such gesture, I want people to understand it didn't happen overnight.”
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu