LATEST GIST ON STAR ACTOR DELE ODULE
This is strange but true as top actor, Prince Dele Odule recently held the final burial ceremony of his mother, late Safurat Anike Odule,who died 42 years ago.
It was gathered from a reliable source that Dele Odule lost his mum at a tender age and he and his siblings could not afford a befitting burial for their late mother.
But few weeks ago, Prince Dele Odule's family, at their Oru-Ijebu family home in Ogun State, hosted friends and well wishers to a big feast in honour of their mother.
The final burial was held on the 28th of May and had many actors in attendance among who were Prince Jide Kosoko, Rammy Shitta-Bey, amongst others.
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire