Aftermath Of Controversial Nude Val Pix: Adaora Ukoh Sends Message To 'Haters'
On Saturday February 14, Nollywood's big, bold and busty actress, Adorah Ukoh, shared her picture where she posed semi-nude.
The media feasted on the raunchy images and it went viral. Subsequently, lots of critics and entertainment writers lashed out on the 'Lekki Wives' star for stooping so low to have taken such explicit pictures for public consumption.
Reacting to the controversy, the Anambra State born script interpreter took to social media to send a message to her supposed 'haters'
Ms Ukoh posted a 'To Whom It May Concern' meme that reads, "I will never broadcast my finances or give details on my intimate relationship. Just know that I'm not missing any meals and I'm far from lonely'.
Recall that two years ago, it was rumoured that the actress was engaged to be married to top socialite but their love affair met with break walls before the marriage could be formalised.
- Yemi Alade Rocks Zambia With Easter Concert, Thril
- Olamide Shuts Down ICM As He Announces His New Bra
- NB Easter Carnival Locks Down Ten Cities
- Olamide Breaks The Ice, Announces New Brand Endors
- Olamide Unveiled As Goldberg Brand Ambassador
- Photographer Ayo Alasi releases pre-wedding photos
- DJ Cuppy releases Abena Ft. Kwesi Arthur, Shaydee
- Stunning pre wedding shoot of ex Nigerian beauty Q