Aftermath Of Controversial Nude Val Pix: Adaora Ukoh Sends Message To 'Haters'
On Saturday February 14, Nollywood's big, bold and busty actress, Adorah Ukoh, shared her picture where she posed semi-nude.
The media feasted on the raunchy images and it went viral. Subsequently, lots of critics and entertainment writers lashed out on the 'Lekki Wives' star for stooping so low to have taken such explicit pictures for public consumption.
Reacting to the controversy, the Anambra State born script interpreter took to social media to send a message to her supposed 'haters'
Ms Ukoh posted a 'To Whom It May Concern' meme that reads, "I will never broadcast my finances or give details on my intimate relationship. Just know that I'm not missing any meals and I'm far from lonely'.
Recall that two years ago, it was rumoured that the actress was engaged to be married to top socialite but their love affair met with break walls before the marriage could be formalised.
- Tana Adelana, Susan Peters, Kunle Remi, Grace the
- AIM Global Boss, Studio24 CEO Ifeanyi Oputa to rec
- Queen Ivory Chidi takes Diabetes Campaign to Abuja
- Desmond Elliot, Timaya, Funnybone, Mawuli Gavor an
- Seyi forfeits Veto power as Mike, Frodd, Tuoyo and
- Teni, Rema, Fireboy, Others Thrill Fans at Nigeria
- Freshbydotun turns out extra ‘Suave’ for 2019 Coll
- Azeez Makinde Talks The Future Of Music Streaming,