Nigerian Film Corporation MD arrested for embezzlement, agrees to refund money
The Managing Director and four other directorsof the Nigerian Film Corporation (NFI) have been arrested, for embezzling N11.8 million of.the corporation's funds, by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and agreed to refund money they embezzled.
Sources say the officials confessed to sharing the money.
Earlier this year the management of the corporation proposed moving the corporation's headquarters to Abuja and this was approved but later cancelled.
However, "N11.8 million had, however, been already released from the movement but the officials decided not to refund the money to the ministry but shared it among 11 staff of the corporation,"
Other people who got a part of the money benefited innocently without the knowledge of where the money came from or what it was meant for," a source said.
Those who benefited innocently will not be asked to refund any money.
- Pretty Mike stuns in Yomi Causal’s latest Collecti
- Pretty Diva Ada Oge Eke Celebrates Birthday With S
- Mother Of First Class Beauty Queen, Ndidi MbagwuMa
- Simi, Harrysong, Skibii set to perform at Presiden
- BSTAN Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadoria
- Woman Of Steel! Yemi Alade Covers Guardian Life
- You are a witch – Dumelo’s wife blast fan
- Starzzii rocks Skentele by Etti and RogueNG for n