Why I Always Tie Turban Around My Head—Funlola Aofiyebi-Raimi
After celebrating her seven years of marriage on February 14, 2015, OAP turned actress, Funlola Aofiyebi-Raimi has explained to those who care to listen the reason she loves wearing turban on her head.
According to her, it is not because she has a bald head as some people may have thought.
The Tinsel star stated that she has been questioned on the matter on some occasions, wondering if she also has a religious reason for doing that.
She further explained that she has many turbans of various shapes, colours and sizes at home.
"My dearly beloved turban! We have been one for some years now.....people ask - is it religion or style??? Some even say "she is bald". Lol, I say it's just me. I have them in all shapes, sizes and colours.
“This particular one I learnt to tie from @eyiyemiolivia bless her. So now we seem inseparable. Thank you for always being there for me. Coming to my rescue on many a bad hair days. Keeping me looking stylish, different and more.
“My dearly beloved turban! Style Should Be Effortless, Be Yourself,Carve Your Own Identity, Love ThySelf, Style Is Not What You Wear But How You Wear It," she wrote.
- “It is more than acting for me because I see him a
- Chude Jideonwo and Mfon Ekpo are set to visit Amer
- “I lost my baby after the reunion of the Real Hous
- I was Raped And Impregnated At 15 By My Uncle - T
- Shatta Wale, Wiyaala and others to light up summer
- Hilda Dokubo blames kidnapped Nollywood veteran ac
- Nollywood actors’ kidnappers demand $100,000 befor
- Kidney Surgery for Nigerian musician Eedris Abdulk
- “I don’t watch myself but I had to watch myself du
- Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu