MARIE MILLER EMERGES WINNER OF MISS EARTH BEAUTY PAGEANT [PICTURES]
A 25 year old model and video vixen Marie Miller has emerged the overall winner of the 2013 miss earth beauty pageant which took place on Sunday September 22, 2013 at Oriental Hotel, Lekki, Lagos.
The new queen walked away with a N3 million one year salary and a brand new 2013 Toyota Avensis and she will also be representing Nigeria at the Miss Earth pageant world scheduled to hold later on this year.
The third and second runners-up, Amarachi Uwakwe and Damilola Akinsanya, also won an award for Miss Amity, while the first runner-up, Bibowei Kiri Tessy, won the prize for Best Swim Suit.
The event which was co-hosted by Joseph Benjamin and Tope Adeniru had in attendance some Nollywood actors such as Fred Amata, Ejike Asiegbu and Segun Arinze.
Also present were, the national director for Nigeria to the Miss Earth and president of the actors guild of Nigeria, Ibinabo Fiberesima, president of the Association of Movie Producers, Zik Zulu Okafor, producers, Lancelot Imaseun, Charles Novia, Fidelis Duker, amongst others.
D'banj, Timi Dakolo, were the artistes who performed on the night, while Julius Agwu and Funny Bone cracked the ribs of guest in attendance with funny jokes.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- American-based Kenyan Rockstar Benking The Artist
- Tems Bags First Grammy Award
- "Dreams Come True" Reactions Trail The Moment Seyi
- Tems Links Up With JAY Z And Beyonce In Pre Grammy
- Do You Know Idris Elba? See What He Intends To Do
- Paul Okoye's Girlfriend Is At It Again As She Reve
- Seyi Law Says A Swear On Himself And Promises To S
- "..He Put My Name On A Goat" Actress Laments Over
- Eniola Badmus Receives Appointment From Tinubu
- At Last! Mr Ibu And His Wife Reconciles