Dencia in Black and White For Val's Day
Dencia celebrated Valentine's day at The Covenant House shelter in Los Angeles this past weekend for her charity event.
She stuck with a black and white theme for her outfit. I really wasn't feeling the whole look put together. The black and white asymmetrical skirt is FABULOUS, but not when paired with that lacey see-through top.
I would have preferred it with a plain black top. Also, if her hair was in a ponytail away from her face, it would have brought the whole look together some more. Lastly, the oversized shades are just a distracting addition.
- Tana Adelana, Susan Peters, Kunle Remi, Grace the
- AIM Global Boss, Studio24 CEO Ifeanyi Oputa to rec
- Queen Ivory Chidi takes Diabetes Campaign to Abuja
- Desmond Elliot, Timaya, Funnybone, Mawuli Gavor an
- Seyi forfeits Veto power as Mike, Frodd, Tuoyo and
- Teni, Rema, Fireboy, Others Thrill Fans at Nigeria
- Freshbydotun turns out extra ‘Suave’ for 2019 Coll
- Azeez Makinde Talks The Future Of Music Streaming,