Dencia in Black and White For Val's Day
Dencia celebrated Valentine's day at The Covenant House shelter in Los Angeles this past weekend for her charity event.
She stuck with a black and white theme for her outfit. I really wasn't feeling the whole look put together. The black and white asymmetrical skirt is FABULOUS, but not when paired with that lacey see-through top.
I would have preferred it with a plain black top. Also, if her hair was in a ponytail away from her face, it would have brought the whole look together some more. Lastly, the oversized shades are just a distracting addition.
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Ends Her 30th Birthday with Tears of Joy
- I Fell in Love with my Husband Barely 12months of Dating…Actress, Naomi Emmanuel
- Bobrisky Gets Rewarded as he Settles Beef with Singer, MC Galaxy
- #Match4IDP- Kanu Nwankwo leads other African Legends to Kano
- Be careful of who you Eat and Hangout with…Singer, Runtown Warns
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Exposes Friend Who is in Big Trouble
- Media General Introduces Ground breaking Drama Series ‘Sadia’
- Jesus was Probably Criticized More Than Anyone Else…Sexy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong