Dencia in Black and White For Val's Day
Dencia celebrated Valentine's day at The Covenant House shelter in Los Angeles this past weekend for her charity event.
She stuck with a black and white theme for her outfit. I really wasn't feeling the whole look put together. The black and white asymmetrical skirt is FABULOUS, but not when paired with that lacey see-through top.
I would have preferred it with a plain black top. Also, if her hair was in a ponytail away from her face, it would have brought the whole look together some more. Lastly, the oversized shades are just a distracting addition.
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor
- BasketMouth, Folu Storms and Other Media Experts S
- Nana Kwame Bediako steps out with Mary J Blige at
- Laugh, Love, And Learn With She Is:the Movie
- Omoni Oboli's WINGS OF DOVE Got the Audience Stand
- Esther Ogechi Gabriel shares new adorable photos