Dencia in Black and White For Val's Day
Dencia celebrated Valentine's day at The Covenant House shelter in Los Angeles this past weekend for her charity event.
She stuck with a black and white theme for her outfit. I really wasn't feeling the whole look put together. The black and white asymmetrical skirt is FABULOUS, but not when paired with that lacey see-through top.
I would have preferred it with a plain black top. Also, if her hair was in a ponytail away from her face, it would have brought the whole look together some more. Lastly, the oversized shades are just a distracting addition.
- Femi Kuti, Alexandre Deniot Midem Ceo Call For Enh
- Ed Izycs Delivers Incredible Live Performances At
- Stella Damasus stuns at Between movie London Premi
- Oseme Roberts drops 2019 Kaftan Collection tagged
- Burundian Socialist Belle 9ice Launches Music Care
- You Can Take My Virginity Anytime — Actress Susan
- Churchill Petitions IGP Against Tonto Dikeh
- Nigerian Superstar Victor AD Meet Ghanaian Media [