Dencia in Black and White For Val's Day
Dencia celebrated Valentine's day at The Covenant House shelter in Los Angeles this past weekend for her charity event.
She stuck with a black and white theme for her outfit. I really wasn't feeling the whole look put together. The black and white asymmetrical skirt is FABULOUS, but not when paired with that lacey see-through top.
I would have preferred it with a plain black top. Also, if her hair was in a ponytail away from her face, it would have brought the whole look together some more. Lastly, the oversized shades are just a distracting addition.
- Singer, Patoranking goes on Vacation with Father in the US
- Comedian, Ajebo in Tears as he Weds Long-time Lover, Uchechi Kalu
- It Shall never be well with Pastors Telling Children their parents are Witches/Wizard-Sammie Okposo
- Comedian, Gbenga Adeyinka Celebrates Son as He Graduates from Covenant University
- Actress, Mimi Orjiekwe Clears Hospital Bills for Mothers at Lagos Hospital (photos)
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election