Dencia in Black and White For Val's Day
Dencia celebrated Valentine's day at The Covenant House shelter in Los Angeles this past weekend for her charity event.
She stuck with a black and white theme for her outfit. I really wasn't feeling the whole look put together. The black and white asymmetrical skirt is FABULOUS, but not when paired with that lacey see-through top.
I would have preferred it with a plain black top. Also, if her hair was in a ponytail away from her face, it would have brought the whole look together some more. Lastly, the oversized shades are just a distracting addition.
- Daniella Okeke, Ushbebe Hits Location For March Show
- Celebrity Birthday: Oby Edozieh Adds Another Year
- ‘Oga Titus’ Was Not To Diss D’Banj
- I Shook Odogbolu Like An Elephant During My Campaign—Dayo Adeneye
- AY Set To Release ’30 Days In Atlanta’ After Pirated Copies Flood Market
- Must Watch Pathetic Video: Man Suffering From Tuberculosis Needs Help To Survive
- Basketmouth Blasts Nigerian Bloggers
- NFC Exclusive: It's Nobody's Business What I Do Online—Mimi Orjiekwe Replies Critics