Actor Francis Anaele Bombshell: 'Gay' Roles are Been Provided in Nollywood
Nollywood is the film industry of the Nigerian scene of make-believe and the story lines have passed across valuable messages for the every audience that are involved.
The movies out of Nollywood can be adjudged as some of the best to have come out of Africa and going as far as been screening at international movies festivals.
The roles and characters over time have being centered around love, wealth acquisition and motivation-cum-inspiration have always been as a delight to many movie lovers. The historical story lines have not been left out of the equation either.
However, the damaging effects of nudity, erotics and foul language have begun to creep into the profession that once was held in esteem. Recently, in the 2000s, homosexuality have started headlining the movies!
Nollywood actor Francis Anaele has revealed that 'gay' roles are been provided in Nollywood to which he said he does not find easy to interpret.
"It's because I don't think I am really going to dive into that role 100 percent because of insecurities about myself trying to play that part. I don't have an issue with people based on their sexual orientation.
"The part was later played by another actor, It's not because I have any ill will or disrespect."
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges