Stop Disturbing Me About My Failed Marriage—Ini Edo Fumes
Marriage, they say, is a blessing and what every woman dreams, but unfortunately for Nollywood actress, Ini Edo, she tasted it and probably enjoyed it for some time before calling it quit with her former husband, Philip Ehiagwina.
She announced her divorce to her fans on Twitter, which generated different reactions.
But it seems some people still do not to let the matter die down and the actress is angry about this.
Speaking recently with Encomium Weekly, she said, "I just want people to mind their business and to be frank, have not spoken with anyone concerning the breakup of my marriage and am not going to say anything about it, it's my past and have put it where it belongs, so let it remain like that, I don't care", she said.
Further speaking, she said, "I have not granted anybody any interview and I won't do that, it's my private life, you guys should please let me be.”
Reports say Philip has found warmth in the arms of another woman in Ghana.
- Nollywood Star, Usman Suleman, Is Optimistic About
- Yomi Casual drops Odogwu Collection featuring Kana
- Nollywood actor Benjamin Joseph, US-based gospel a
- Nigerian French-canadian Star, Tome Bags Prestigio
- Sex for money: Actress, Hustle magazine cover girl
- Patches & Blings: Jurio Luti’s 2021 Black Tie Coll
- We're determined to support African artists reach
- Peruzzi, Arya Starr, Bovi, Sydney Talker, Mc Livel
- Nigerian Youth Aregbe Idris Picks Up The Baton To
- I’m nothing like Funbi on Unmarried - Enado Odigi