HOW ZEB EJIRO, OTHERS STOP FRED AMATA FROM IBINABO’S WEDDING
Rife with rumours that the president of Nigeria and or his wife, Dame Patience Jonathan will be attending the classic wedding of Nollywood icon and henchman of the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN), Ibinabo Fiberisima now Mrs Uche Egbuka, talks started gaining ground that her erstwhile lover and father of her three kids is bound to show up too. Exclusively made to the NigeriaFilms.com at Okrika Rivers State, where the 2 – day marriage ceremonies took place, was that Fred and his friends are billed to witness only the white wedding on the 19th of December 2014. But it did not come as planned.
On this it was revealed to Nollywoodgists.com by a close relative of the Amatas that Zeb and his brother, Chico Ejiro prevailed upon their Isoko brother and chum not to be at the event.
They claimed that it would not be proper for him to be at the wedding of his ex-lover. But whether their decision has to do with either tradition or social morals of the Isoko people where the Ejiros and the Zebs come is yet to be known. one fact not yet confirm by Fred's friends who belong to the Plantation Bar cartel of the Ejiro brothers, is that they fear his appearance at Okrika may heighten tension between Fred and Ibinabo, and among the children. Fred's sister, Oke Amata represented the Amata family at the occasion.
- Experience Silk Lace And Tulle In A Different Way
- Iba One, Wizkid, Nikita Kering, Flavour, Blaq Diam
- Firechriz - For your matter
- Cent Brown launches first fashion collection for m
- Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Rep at 2021 Miss Globe r
- Fanzy Papaya ft Umu Obiligbo - Goal Goal
- EP: Parkido - Never 2 Late
- Ayana Saunders’ Marrying A Campbell Movie Making W
- “Nothing is do or die”- Renowned Comedienne Prince
- Liya's EP Is Not For Now But You Might like It