Nigerian Celebs and Their Festive Dressing (Pictures)
The year 2014 could be said to be a good year which has really seen a tremendous change in terms of entertainers love for the festivity and the art of giving which has been well applauded by fans.
Nollywoodgists.com analysing the social media, more credits could be given to the Nigerian celebs in terms of the use of Christmas costumes to appeal and preach the essence of the festivity.
Majority of the celebrities have continued to preach that what the country needs most and what should be practiced is love and giving as it is what brings smile into the heart of many.
- “It is more than acting for me because I see him a
- Chude Jideonwo and Mfon Ekpo are set to visit Amer
- “I lost my baby after the reunion of the Real Hous
- I was Raped And Impregnated At 15 By My Uncle - T
- Shatta Wale, Wiyaala and others to light up summer
- Hilda Dokubo blames kidnapped Nollywood veteran ac
- Nollywood actors’ kidnappers demand $100,000 befor
- Kidney Surgery for Nigerian musician Eedris Abdulk
- “I don’t watch myself but I had to watch myself du
- Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu