Exclusive: Reasons Why Fred Amata Did Not Attend Ibinabo’s Wedding
Rumours had it that Nollywood actor, Fred Amata who happens to be the father of one of Ibinabo's children, had plans to attend the Actors Guild of Nigeria's President's wedding, but was scared of the media attention he was going to get and as such, avoided the wedding.
Rather than have a boring week full of various thoughts, the actor, decided to join his entertainers colleagues at the Copa Lagos tournament which involved the entertainers and the ex-Super Eagles footballers which saw both sides ending the game in one all draw.
The actor explained to Nollywoodgists.com that the match was a well monitored challenge under the watchful eyes of the Nigerian Football Federation President, Amaju Pinnick.
In a show of happiness for the AGN boss, the actor has shared a prayer for his lovely friend Ibinabo begging God to bless the union because of the good heart the AGN president has always had.
In his graceful heart, he shared thus; “Congrats Ib. Happy Married Life. The goodness of your heart will guide you. The Almighty Bless your Union according to the multitude of His Loving Kindness.”
- Burna Boy, Ebuka Obi-uchendu, Dr Caise, Dj Lambo,
- Don Charles Mmaduka bags endorsement deals, reache
- Photos: Patoranking closes out 2021 with show-stop
- Gambian Actress Princess Shyngle Dishes Out Marria
- American-based Nigerian music executive, Akeju cal
- Photos: Burna Boy Shuts Down Lagos at Live Experie
- The Miss Universe Ghana 2022 Preliminary Fashion S
- Misters of Nigeria Pageant acquires new internatio
- Abuja Socialite Celebrates Sons, mother in grand s
- 7figure Music Unveils New Artiste Ejim