Area Boys Snatch D’banj’s Designer Goggles
The Koko Master, D'banj, got a taste of what it takes to play the ultimate role of the late Afrobeat King, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti or get street credibility when he encountered the dreaded street urchins, Area Boys, on Lagos Island recently.
http://nollywoodgists.com gathered that by the end of the encounter D'banj's famed designer goggles had become history.
It was gathered that it all happened at the palace of the Oba of Lagos where the Koko Master had gone to seek royal blessing for the launch of his latest album, The Entertainer and after visiting the monarch and being blessed, D'banj tried to play the act with street credibility by standing through the roof of his SUV to distribute copies of CDs to the hundreds of admirers who had gathered to hail him, while leaving the venue.
Unknown to him, not all those that gathered were admirers as some came there just to dig gold on him. That was exactly what one of the area boys was there for. He just bided his time until the opportunity came and jumped to snatch the famed designer goggles within a twinkle of an eye and took off with the speed that will be the envy of current world record holder in hundred metres, Usain Bolt
- Actress Bianca Ugowanne Thanks Nollywood Producers
- Yvonne Jegede Makes Directorial Debut With “Separa
- Jurio Luti Unveils it's Suit Collection titled Bra
- Programme Announced as Registration opens for the
- Yomi Casual features Zack Orji and Son in latest 2
- Video: Yxng Jiggy - No Gidigidi ft. Luchiez
- Africa Home Again: Zakisha releases another banger
- "Ohun Asiko” - Jurio Luti Puts Its Best Pieces on