Man In Trouble For Killing Gay Partner In Abuja
A certain Mohammed Umar is presently cooling his feet in police net for allegedly murdering his [email protected] partner, Mohammed Snu, inside a hotel room in Garki, Abuja.
The suspect reportedly stabbed Snu multiple times in the ribs with a screw driver, which led to his untimely death.
The deceased, reportedly a regular guest at the hotel, was said to have invited Umar for s3x, but when he refused to pay for the second round of 'action' on bed, things got awry.
Reports from the hotel revealed that the two men had s3x twice, but Snu allegedly refused to pay for the second round, which led to a fight between them.
According to reports, “The man had just come back from a mosque where he went for prayers with his partner when we heard a loud noise from his room and a voice saying 'ya kuri (please, don't be angry)'. By the time we forced the door open, we saw Umar standing naked and Snu lying dead on the bed with stab injuries on his body. We immediately called the police and Umar was arrested.”
Policemen from the FCT Command later came in a white pick-up van and took the corpse away, only to return later to take away the hotel manager for interrogation.
Meanwhile, the FCT Police spokesperson, Peter Okechukwu, confirmed the incident, explaining that the deceased invited the suspect to massage him in his hotel room, saying he had pains in his ribs.
He said, “In the course of the massage, Snu asked Umar to undress for sex, and from there, they engaged in a scuffle leading to the stabbing of the deceased by the suspect. It was the loud noise from their room that attracted the hotel workers.”
“When our men got to the hotel, we found the deceased and the suspect naked. Investigations have commenced and we will soon know what actually transpired behind the closed door.”
- Jorley Hitmaker Rebel, Honored With Expensive Cuba
- Ini Edo Explains Why She had Her Daughter Through
- Gyakie is the most streamed female Ghanaian artist
- 7figure Group unveil brands, poise to strengthen b
- Experience Silk Lace And Tulle In A Different Way
- Iba One, Wizkid, Nikita Kering, Flavour, Blaq Diam
- Firechriz - For your matter
- Cent Brown launches first fashion collection for m
- Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Rep at 2021 Miss Globe r
- Fanzy Papaya ft Umu Obiligbo - Goal Goal