Zara Gretti’s Grave Not Missing—Nikki Laoye Cries Out
Some days ago, there were reports making the rounds that the grave of late singer Zara Gretti, had been tampered with and her body may have been exhumed from the graveyard.
The news raised fears and worries among her family members and friends.
On that note, the late singer's good friend, Nikki Laoye, took it upon herself to unravel the mystery behind the issue.
She visited the gravesite of her deceased friend and after her findings, slammed those that were involved in reporting the matter in the media.
"#OneYearAfter And @vinablackbarbie and I visited Zara's resting place today at Ikoyi Cemetery, we took some flowers and said prayers as we remembered our sister and friend a year after she left us.
“Her Grave is intact and is still in the same place where we laid her to rest last year (@thenetng @pulsenigeria247 pls take note and correct the wrong story being circulated by your reps that her grave is missing. It's disturbing to her friends and family at this time, thank you). Rest on sweet one @zaragretti #ZaraLivesOn #ZaraGretti," she wrote on her Instagram page confirming that the grave was never tampered with.
Zara Gretti, born Margaret-Mary Joseph, died on March 28, 2014 at the age 28 after a battle with Multiple Sclerosis.
- Adonko Bitters unveils Jim Iyke, Uti Nwachukwu, Vi
- US Based Nigerian Model Rocks 6ft Long Wig
- Ace artistes Smith Nnebe, Funny Bruno sign managem
- Nigerian Model, Onyinye Ikechukwu Unveils African
- Big Brother's Mike Edwards & Wife Perri On Glam Af
- Mercy Johnson’s The Legend of Inikpi becomes Nolly
- A Standing Ovation As Mercy Johnson Holds Star-stu
- US Based Philanthropist, Chinwe Chibuike Marks Bir