Dayo Adeneye Gets Raymond Dokpesi’s Blessing To Join Politics
Few days ago, entertainment guru and businessman, Dayo Adeneye, famously known as D1, declared his intention to play active politics and represent the good people of Odogbolu in Ogun State. The move has since been welcomed by those who know his pedigree.
D1 is a long term friend of Kenny Ogungbe, who he has run Prime Time Africa with for a long time both on radio and on television.
The two friends have also immensely contributed to the growth entertainment industry in Nigeria, in fact, they are regarded as fathers of modern Nigerian entertainment industry.
Nollywoodgists.com has reliably learnt that D1 recently got the blessings of Raymond Dokpesi, owner of AIT and Raypower FM, a radio station D1 worked with Kenny Ogungbe.
A photograph obtained by us shows Dokpesi holding a bottle of drink, commonly used in Nigeria to offer prayers, and D1 squatting as a sign of respect to his boss. D1 is another family of the Kennis Music that is joining politics after Kenny Saint Best (KSB), a younger sister of Kenny Ogungbe.
- Nigerian US-based Media executive Akeju bags Afric
- Tension As Oba Solomon Threatens To Attack Naira M
- At Last! Legal Counsel Defends D'banj Over Fraud
- "My Father Needs To Apologize To My Mum" Actress E
- Sympathetic!! Popular Ghanian Comedian In Sorrow A
- Singer Hit 50 Million Views And Reveals The Magic
- ICPC Invited And Granted Bai To 10 Persons, Refute
- Thoughtful! Daddy Freez Has A Different Prodding V
- Terrible Reactions Surround Burnaboy's Procurement
- D'banj's Fraud Allegation And Present Plight