Ini Edo Moves On After Collapsed Marriage
Failed marriages of Nigerian celebrities are no longer news. In fact, many believe that it is difficult for celebs to have long lasting marriages. The movie industry in Nigeria called Nollywood seems to have recorded the highest number of broken marriages.
In the Nigerian showbiz industry today, while some relationships have collapsed, others have tried to patch things up, hoping they will get better later, especially to avoid harsh public reactions, which follow such news.
Some celebs have given reasons for marriage crashes among their colleagues, while others have given tips on how public figures can keep their homes intact.
Recently, the marriage of Nollywood actress, Ini Edo, was under public scrutiny and after some time, she opened up, confirming her walk away from her marriage to Philip Ehiagwina, a Nigerian based in the United States of America (USA).
In one of her recent post, the actress noted that she later realised that not every situations need reactions. This, she said she realised after gaining maturity.
Nollywoodgists.com has observed that Ini Edo has since moved on with her life and career. Unconfirmed gist reaching us shows that she has since returned to doing movies. It is not certain if Ini Edo is in a hurry to be in the arms of another man or she would prefer to take her time.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Pere doesn’t stand a chance with Maria outside BBN
- Goz Captures Nigeria’s Vat Crisis With Dangerously
- Sensational gospel singer, Ese Bliss Biography and
- New Music: Stonebwoy Teams Up With Amapiano Croone
- ‘BBNaija house has broken and restored my faith’ -
- Chidi Nwaogu listed by YNaija among Most Powerful
- REVIEW: KOB sequel reflects Nigeria’s politics and
- ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi addresses societal ills in ‘
- The first time I smoked ,I coughed, everyone laugh
- Watch the words you use in your songs — Yvonne Nel